Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
V's and Z's
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this in the off-topic area, but apparently, it's too on-topic. LOL....

I bought this last summer because I loved the embossed Harley Davidson across the arms and shoulders. I wore it riding once in February, then in March embarked on a health trek...lost 40 pounds that I will NEVER gain back and the thing is just way too big now. So, I'm going to see what it pulls down on ebay.

It's an XXL and I just got a L "Zephyr", and since I know the name of my new jacket, I figure it can't hurt having a name for a selling point.

Thanks

·
V's and Z's
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, I guess no one knows. :eek:/

·
Premium Member
2,724 Posts
sorry, cant see the pics

·
V's and Z's
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sold

·
V's and Z's
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I sold it on ebay and the buyer edumacated me on it...it's a size XXL-W...a WOMAN's jacket! I'm a bit embarassed over this, but if it still fit me, the backward zipper wouldn't bother me a bit. LOL

·
Registered Abuser
2,894 Posts
That is too funny. That must be a funny feeling knowing you were wearing a gurls jacket, not there is anything wrong with it, it looks like a nice jacket. I could see how you wouldn't know, but I would have to laugh after finding out. I would have been interested in it if you hadn't brought that up and it wasn't sold, I hope the new owner is enjoying it.

·
Premium Member
2,930 Posts
I actually prefer the look of thewomens mesh jacket to the mens. The womens is silver, mens black. if I'm wearing mesh, its to stay cool.Black ain't gonna cut it.
Ed

1 - 10 of 10 Posts