Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Tie One On
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey LUX, what is up with the LA weather ? I have come here 3 times in the last month and a half and it rained on me each time.

I know that I am not bringing it in with me cause I have been coming over from new mexico so, what is it , are you all doing rain dances or what ?

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Yes its been "Rainy" this last month or so, usually this comes and goes quickly and doesn't return until Late Dec and Feb but according to the Weather Peoples this season will be Spattered with Lite drizzle fronts followed by Unusual Highs. Weird part is that its Rained but not very hard, we have the same water levels as last year at this time even though technically the days are much more. Light rain is the problem, So light actually that I have ridden in it a few times with no problems.
But looks like last nights brief storm is the last for a while and the temps will once again reach near 80 by weekend.

Attachments

·
Tie One On
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats how it has been when I come here. I came in last night it was nice and clear, this morning rained and now it is sunny out, tomorrow I leave and it is going to be a perfect day here. All I get is the bad weather for my days here.
Well, maybe next time I come I can stay longer than 1 full day.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts