Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out w/ some sport bikes today, got smoked ... but in the process got up to 130. Lots of bugs in teeth.

What is top speed you guys have had yours up to?

·
Not in EP anymore
1,693 Posts
Speed limit.

·
Darth Veeness
2,014 Posts
110 Mph.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
coinpurse said:
I'm Listening!!!
I was up to 55mph just once. :rofl:

That sure is a pretty patrol car you have officer. :)

·
Wore Out Woodworker
1,620 Posts
$1.25

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
coinpurse said:
Thanks Max, and "Evo" is an awesome dog too.
No really thank you for what you do, I know it can be a thankless job at times. We need you out there no matter what we might think when you turn the flashing lights on. I just hope you go easy on me during my next trip through the swamps. :)

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Max said:
I was up to 55mph just once. :rofl:

That sure is a pretty patrol car you have officer. :)

Thats the funniest looking jailbird I've evr seen. Must be something in the water down there. :rofl:

·
Premium Member
4,153 Posts
Max said:
No really thank you for what you do, I know it can be a thankless job at times. We need you out there no matter what we might think when you turn the flashing lights on. I just hope you go easy on me during my next trip through the swamps. :)
You have a free pass from me. Just don't drop my name, I used to be a Duty Officer (ie. Drill Instructor) at our academy, some Troopers hold grudges...

·
Vrodder since 2004
4,514 Posts
I am proud to admit that I was up to 115 once - and 110 a few weeks ago. Just too easy to do. And yes the bike had alot more in it, but I came to my senses and eased off.

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
132 or so (hard to see the speedo at that speed) of course I did this on a closed road outside of louisiana :D
coinpurse I don't think I ever knew you were po-po, thanks for what you do :thumb:

actually I work at an airport and while the runway was closed one day getting restriped I took a few passes up and down the runway :thumb:

·
Registered
101 Posts
ElrodontheV-Rod said:
I never ride my V-Rods past the posted speed limit,it's just not safe riding!

Elrod on the V-Rod

And what happens when the speed limit is not posted? :angeldev:

80 for me - my limit is 10 over the posted limit. :moped:

1 - 20 of 169 Posts