Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
damn.. the entire inside of the engine must have all chrome components.

·
I'm cool now..RIGHT!
108 Posts
I i really see is the radiator cover, switch housing, and master cylinders and mirrors??? NOt really $6000+

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
That's 1500 for chrome 4600 for labor at the stealer:stilpoke:

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
It mighjust be me, but it looks like he has the newer Brembo master cyliders with the older style calipers? Hard to tell from the pics, but that's what it looks like.

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Those gawddamned Orange and Black bikes have the Polished aluminum Engine not Chrome and this one in the picture hasnt even been converted to that, still looks like Polished Aluminum.

·
Wet Blanket
3,044 Posts
I asked the seller a question and he replied to me. I asked where the chrome package was since even the forks didn't have the chrome covers on. His reply was that it was on there and he has the reciepts to prove it. He then told me to have a blessed day. His email is jesusrocksme so he must be telling the truth!

·
Premium Member
4,958 Posts
I asked the seller "If it has a 1250" . He replied "He is pretty sure it is a 1250 but will know for sure, tomorrow"

I know a bar, where they have FREE BEER tomorrow, too

·
Premium Member
3,516 Posts
I have like a 20 G chrome kit on mine and um I think it may have a 1320 in it, anyone want to make me an offer?

·
Bike is for sale!
5,075 Posts
stock exhaust as well.... (from what I can see)

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
Someone's trying to pull a quick one...

·
Registered
512 Posts
Must be all true otherwise Jesus will punish him:chair:

This beautiful custom beauty is not for the faint of heart! This bike has almost every single option available for it. Running boards, windshield, matching saddle bags and dual exhaust are just some of the ammenties of this bike!

Wow it has Dual Exhaust Guys..... And only riden on clear sunny days.......

Better snap this one up quick smart!!

·
On Good Ol' Nbr7
7,267 Posts
...overpriced.... If he says he's got receipts, somebody got taken to the cleaners.... and it's got the FPOS bags....

Quoted from E-Bay ad: This V-Rod is located in Byron Center, MI 49315; just South of Grand Rapids, MI about 15 minutes. That explains a lot......

HoldHard

·
I'm With Stupid
966 Posts
As someone who aspires to eventually have as much chrome as forum member Chrome, I don't see it. I originally thought it was a typo and maybe he got the chrome engine kit for $610 (a decent deal but not great) but he says he has receipts? For less than $6100 I'm pretty sure you could get chrome skins, wheels, swingarm and sliders, none of which this bike has. :bs:

·
myvrodrocks
6,021 Posts
ARE YOU GUYS BLIND???

NO where in this auction does it say he has a $6100 "chrome" kit.

It says : Recently, a $6100 Harley kit was put on the bike (see pics). This bike is basically brand new and only driven on ...

It does not say "chrome"

Maybe he is refering to chrome and the custom tins? Maybe he means there is a total of $6100 worth of accessories. With the tins, saddlebags, windshield, engine kit, chrome upper and lower belt guards, baseplate, sissy bar, backrest, seat, floorboards, mirrors, chrome switch housings, blinker relocation kit, chrome clutch and master cylinder, brake and clutch levers, he very well may have spent 6100 bones...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts