Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, im new to the site and from what ive seen looks like a great place for information on the beloved DX and other models.

I Currently have an 883 custom but rode the 08 night rod special at demo day and im hooked...

What pipes do you run? i was seriously considering the tab slash cut exhaust with the tuner to match but once i saw the post about the tuner being poor im seriously reconsidering, im also thinking about sending in the stock pipes to J&H to get them to redo the exhaust ( i have heard this is a very pricey thing to do though...)

Please post pictures of your setup and what tuners yall recommend and a ballpark price if possible!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Tabs are great just get a Power commander and find a shop with a dynojet dyno and have them do your MAP ! Tab controller has it's issues.

·
Registered
624 Posts
also found this video on youtube... Love the sound and the headlight, not too crazy about the mirrors though

Yeah,,, that thing is bad ass,,, I'm liking that bike more and more everytime I see it!:thumb:
I had a Power Commander usb, and it worked perfectly.

·
SMOKE A FATTY!!!!!!!
260 Posts
I run none. cost me 24 dollars for the tips. not great for perfomance but it gets everyones attention. I like it and that's all that counts!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
322 Posts
TAB slashcuts, fueler and K&N.

·
Safe and sound
4,589 Posts
D&D Fatcat 2:1 with SERT. See gallery for pics.

·
Wore Out Woodworker
1,620 Posts
Rienhearts 2:2 SE air filter with SERT. You're looking at around $1800 for the set up. Go to my gallery to see pics. They sound and look awesome.

·
Ricky Love MooreHead
1,440 Posts
D&D 2:1 FatCats, SERT Great HP gains! Not as loud as Rineharts

·
#1 Red Wings Fan
138 Posts
Thunderheaders and love 'em... you can check my galley for a close up..

1 - 20 of 70 Posts