Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now I have the V&H Double Barrel slip on. They look great, sound great, but I want something that sits lower and doesn't hide the swing arm / frame.
I also want pipes that go further back than some of the other pipes I'm finding, just feel they look better.

True duels look the best to me, but I'm aware their sacrifice on performance so I don't really want to go there.

I found these doing random internet photo searches. Anyone know what pipes these are?

I like the ones on the bagger over the other set, but both are along the same lines.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Right now I have the V&H Double Barrel slip on. They look great, sound great, but I want something that sits lower and doesn't hide the swing arm / frame.
I also want pipes that go further back than some of the other pipes I'm finding, just feel they look better.

True duels look the best to me, but I'm aware their sacrifice on performance so I don't really want to go there.

I found these doing random internet photo searches. Anyone know what pipes these are?

I like the ones on the bagger over the other set, but both are along the same lines.
Not sure about the bagger but the other looks like a Thunderheader.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts

Bagger could be Bassani Road Rage Long

·
Registered
18 Posts
Bagger is Bassani Road Rage long (only short available now, they don't make the long anymore). The other is a Thunderheader.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts