Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Your vrod is about ten miles faster at the end of each shift. Meaning instead of shifting from 3rd to 4th at about forty is now 3rd to 4th at fifty. This is after adjusting the cfr fueler. Am i running leaner or richer now? On a normal shift to 5th gear at 60 is now 70. Is this good or bad? Thanks for any input.:kaz::kaz:

·
Premium Member
11,274 Posts
What are you sing to determine "At the end of each shift"?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorta hard to explain, but basicly the rpms are lower and the mph are up. What i said about the end of each shift didnt make sense. where sthe the delete button for these posts?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I changed some of the numbers on my cfr fueler. Im not sure if it is running leaner now or richer with the shifting characteristics being different.

·
Premium Member
11,274 Posts
There is no delete button but you can edit the post and revise it.
What you are sayings is at a particular rpm in a particular gear the miles per hour is higher than it used to be?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes is that better tuning or not good for the engine in that it might be running leaner

·
Premium Member
11,274 Posts
The TTS Master tune has the capability of altering the speedometer calibration for differences i pulleys (ie 28 or 30 tooth pulleys or others.). Don't know about your cfr tuner but possibly you inadvertently changed one of the settings that effects the speedo output.. It will make a difference at the gauge.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts