Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering about what isn't good for the pipes on the Muscle. I use a Mr.Clean pad to clean mine, but the left side pipe gets some small pieces of rubber on it and I want it gone without tarnishing the pipe or scratching it. Thanks.

·
Registered
257 Posts
0000 & Mothers Billet Polishing cream together for perfection.

·
Banned
1,783 Posts
0000 steel wool works great no scratch
This, best thing out there because you don't have to mess with any liquids, towels, wiping, etc...

·
05 Blue VRSCSE Owner
179 Posts
A little off topic, but does anyone out there use NeverDull to polish their Chrome? BTW, just used the 0000 steel wool trick to get some 3 month old rubber off my Rineharts. Thanks!!!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys! I used the 0000 steel and Mothers metal polish (I already had the polish). What a great combination for getting rid of the build-up. I use the never dull on lots of stuff but it doesn't work very good on most of the muscle parts as the Mothers does.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Will the 0000 steel wool work on the swing arm and handle bars too or should I keep it away from those and just stick to the mother's?

·
Banned
1,783 Posts
Will the 0000 steel wool work on the swing arm and handle bars too or should I keep it away from those and just stick to the mother's?
I wouldn't try it but if you do, test on the bottom before you try it somewhere obvious in case it does somehow damage the finish.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts