Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1281 - 1300 of 1325 Posts

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Respiratory Therapist, have been for 25 years. It just started out as a job after my divorce(one and only) and with in five years became something I would not trade for anything else (except being a millionaire). Been with the same hospital for the last nineteen years and will probably retire from there if it ever comes along.

·
She f...in Hates me!
800 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
I am ex Military (32 years complete), and have been working as a PSD (Private Security Detail), Close Protection, Site Security Manager and Risk Management Consultant for the past two years in sunny downtown Kabul, Afghanistan.

Here is a recent picture of me at work :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Currently I'm an oil field mechanic. I work on cranes from 28 tons to 300 tons cranes, forklifts, air compressors, our fleet of diesel trucks, small engines, and tractors. I'm also ase certified. I have certifitions in Volkswagen, Ford, and GMC from my dealership days.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
I'm a sandblaster and do metallisation(zinc protection against rust)in a company for Industrial painting and powder coating in Belgium.
I do this job for 20 years now :)

Attachments

·
VRODing Some Where
311 Posts
I travel around Australia collecting Gold Nuggets (Prospecting) always taking my VRSCDX with me

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am a military helicopter by trade but my current adventure is flying UAV's in Afghanistan. The best part of military contracting is traveling all over the world. The second best is the insane people I meet along the way.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
232 Posts
Work online running multiple websites that are mostly politically based and pro-gun. We average around 3-4 million views a month and have a few writers that work for me as well along with a full-time editor.

www.freepatriot.org
www.viralsurvival.com

·
Premium Member
10,796 Posts
My latest business is doing laser alignments on Can Am Spyders. Squared Away is the company name. I am a partner in another company called Vetspriorityone, which helps disabled veterans with claims appeals. I also teach at a college as a MSF instructor. Keeps me busy!

·
Pot hole locator
220 Posts
I've always found Spyders interesting, but I haven't had the opportunity to ride one. How hard is it to align them?

I am an auto body tech for a repair shop in Farmington Hills. This August it will have been 5 years. Prior to that I ran a CNC mill for an EDM tooling company.

·
Fade to Black
2,526 Posts
Soon I will be in need of a job. I finish my Bachelors degree in Criminal Justice in February. If anyone has job leads let me know. I am free to relocate anywhere in the world for the right job.

1281 - 1300 of 1325 Posts