1,948 Posts

·
Insane inda membrane
13,002 Posts
Do I even still have a V-Rod? :confused:

·
On the Space Coast
60 Posts
Took a ride down I95 to the cruise port at Port Canaveral with my new TAB exhaust and TAB tuner. Awesome ride.

·
Gone
9,302 Posts
Rode round Shreveport, LA this evening.

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
Did the go to work and do the errands thing...

And then had the clutch and front brake master cyl. covers replaced under warranty with chrome... I paid the difference though... :deal:

by then it was lunch time..

and then it rained.. :banghead:

·
Registered
568 Posts
New map. Topless, thunderheader. This bike has so much more midrange now. I want dyno numbers.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Rode it to work and ordered a killerglass setup and bout some yellow shades for night riding and some cold weather gloves. Crossing my fingers and hoping Ron has my fork covers on the way :D

·
Bladerunner
1,948 Posts
Rode it all morning and ordered a new helmet. :)

Now time for work. :(

·
Fah q 2
2,690 Posts
my license plate fell off this morning, luckily someone found it and placed it on my doorstep.

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts

·
Bladerunner
1,948 Posts
What's that???
Our lawns are brown, and our rivers are drying up around here!:banghead:
Are you complaining?! Blasphemy! What, the 6 months of shyt weather we get every year isn't enough?!? I bet you "like the seasonsss" too huh?!

;)

·
Dean
775 Posts
I let the battery finish charging.

·
Tie One On
1,644 Posts
I put my newly powder coated front turn signals back on. took the black paint off them and powdered em silver so they blend in with the front forks. Also waiting for my special order part to come in so I can have a custom brake line made between the front brake and mid brake control to finish up my dual controls on the R.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Heatshields on the thunderheader. Looks much more finished. Definitely two ways to go with that pipe--leave off all the heatshields on all the entire exhaust and wrap the headers from the engine down, or heat shield everything. Two completely different looks.

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
Are you complaining?! Blasphemy! What, the 6 months of shyt weather we get every year isn't enough?!? I bet you "like the seasonsss" too huh?!

;)
You get 6 months of shyt weather? I live north of you and only get 4 1/2 months!

I love not having to mow the lawn often. (Ok, not telling my son to mow the lawn often!)
But I would like to see more water in the rivers. I kayak!

I did get to ride today, for an hour.

41 - 60 of 7930 Posts