Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

2161 - 2180 of 2184 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
super cool bolt caps. they seem to be good quality easy and Inexpensive way to give your whole engine a new look, and easily reversible. amazon link below. I only ordered 10 at first but just ordered 2 more sets of 10, they are about $14/10pcs.
Motorcycle Head Bolt Schrauben... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Y9T49Q9?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
Added Bad&G Customs Saddlebags and Tool Bag.

Added Bad&G Customs Saddlebags and Tool Bag.

IMG_5392.jpg

IMG_5390.jpg

IMG_5393.jpg

IMG_5391.jpg

·
Registered
75 Posts
Nice!
Do you like them?
you dont by any chance have a picture of the back of those bags do you? I want to have something custom made to mount just like that.
You mean like off the bike photo of the back? No, but Bad&G Customs has many photos of them on their site.

Love the bags. Very well made. Did 100+ miles with them today, can't tell they are on the bike, which is what I wanted. Strapped all three on in 15 minutes.

Bad&G will make them with a large variety of letters and buckles... in a few sizes.

IMG_5409.jpg

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
new paint job

been away for a while,and started a Harley Davidson repair shop business as a second job :) (about 15 months now)

still have the same 2013 muscle and just reassembled her after a brand new paint job from a professional painter..next I will re-cover the seat with new leather

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
been away for a while,and started a Harley Davidson repair shop business as a second job :) (about 15 months now)

still have the same 2013 muscle and just reassembled her after a brand new paint job from a professional painter..next I will re-cover the seat with new leather
Love the paint job!!!!

·
VRSCF
8 Posts
Finally fixed the persistent oil leak from the front and rear breather hoses... Replaced the airbox gasket while I was at it... Is it normal for a 2012 w/ 9K miles to leak?

·
VRSCF
1,265 Posts
Finally fixed the persistent oil leak from the front and rear breather hoses... Replaced the airbox gasket while I was at it... Is it normal for a 2012 w/ 9K miles to leak?
Reported quite often on forums. Ive fixed mine a couple of times over 30k miles, its a weak point, the rear pipe splits over time.

·
Registered
25 Posts
.....Is it normal for a 2012 w/ 9K miles to leak?
I have had to fix first the rear, then recently the front on my 2013 with ~7000 miles on it.
Kind of a pain in the butt but I sure was happy to find out that was all it was both times lol especially that front 1 I thought for sure it was something more serious until I found that while installing some LED lights under airbox

·
Registered
75 Posts
Added Legend Revo-A rear shocks

I used to sit on the bike and the rear shocks didn't move on the softest setting. These drop 1 inch when i sit down and feel like butter!

IMG_5424.jpg

·
VRSCF
8 Posts
Reported quite often on forums. Ive fixed mine a couple of times over 30k miles, its a weak point, the rear pipe splits over time.
I have had to fix first the rear, then recently the front on my 2013 with ~7000 miles on it.
Kind of a pain in the butt but I sure was happy to find out that was all it was both times lol especially that front 1 I thought for sure it was something more serious until I found that while installing some LED lights under airbox
Welps, looks like I have to start stockpiling those. Thanks for the replies!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Moved that license plate

Picked up a tidy from EMD Italia

IMG_5449.jpg

·
Registered
75 Posts
Storz Steering Stabilizer part # HDVR-56
Bolted up in 15 minutes, works amazing

Reactions: robe2388

·
Registered
75 Posts
3" Extended front pegs. Appreciate all the help on this forum as I change up my new to me VRSCF. With the pegs out... my knee hits that dumb horn... guess that will be next to go!

Reactions: MIG

·
Registered
9 Posts
Added some new stealth buttons for my air suspension, didnt want to pay Arnotts for a glorified switch.
IMG_4524.PNG

·
Registered
75 Posts
Ordered a new stainless bolt kit on ebay.

2161 - 2180 of 2184 Posts