Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2184 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see in other forums do this post what you work on your F

Today I put my DDM kit on and did the rj mod and working on my Dutch gauges but I had to order the torx bit Red Baron loan me one but a sob stole it in the mail somewhere between tx and wv an I put new grips on to and swing cover on to

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
on the hwy to hell
5,025 Posts
Cool idea, bet you're liking the new HID, now you can see
All I did was demo some Victory bikes and then went with them on the Muscle to show them real power as I left them all behind :D

Sent from my MB886

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got the 55w 8000k there bright I just got to use them in the garage I guess I have at least another month before I will get to ride. So did you ride a victory before u show them up in the muscle? I would live to go ride on demo days but I am always working on the days. I do got to figure out why my front tire is going flat i first thought it was just the cold weather but I pump it up last week and it is already flat again and I haven't ridden it and it is only a year old it is a Avon cobra has any body else had that problem or where to look at first

·
Registered
213 Posts
I got the 55w 8000k there bright I just got to use them in the garage I guess I have at least another month before I will get to ride. So did you ride a victory before u show them up in the muscle? I would live to go ride on demo days but I am always working on the days. I do got to figure out why my front tire is going flat i first thought it was just the cold weather but I pump it up last week and it is already flat again and I haven't ridden it and it is only a year old it is a Avon cobra has any body else had that problem or where to look at first

Dawg, pump it up, get some soapy water and run it around both sides of the bead, then the valve, both the lock nut and the valve itself. I have the cobras fitted to my new wheels and the front was losing a couple of pounds every day and found I had to nip up the valve lock nut. Alls good now.

As to what I did today, the Every Sunday Cleaning Regime, quick wash and dry, then 3 hours of polishing up the wheels, need a slave, anyone got any for sale?

Attachments

·
on the hwy to hell
5,025 Posts
Rode a Hammer and a couple of versions of baggers, funny part was I was wearing a HD jacket and the guy was telling me in the prep stage to get the rpm's up higher than what I would normally of my Harley thinking I rode an airhead, I pointed at the Vrod parch on my shoulder and told him I didn't know theirs would rev to 9k, left him speechless
On the flat tire issue, get a spray bottle put water and a few drops of dish soap in, air up the tire a spin it and spray, leak will bubble up also check at and around the valve stem and tire to rim

Sent from my MB886

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dawg, pump it up, get some soapy water and run it around both sides of the bead, then the valve, both the lock nut and the valve itself. I have the cobras fitted to my new wheels and the front was losing a couple of pounds every day and found I had to nip up the valve lock nut. Alls good now.

As to what I did today, the Every Sunday Cleaning Regime, quick wash and dry, then 3 hours of polishing up the wheels, need a slave, anyone got any for sale?
Looks sweet I like it would like to see pics of the whole bike when u have time and I will try the soapy water and check and see if I can find it

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rode a Hammer and a couple of versions of baggers, funny part was I was wearing a HD jacket and the guy was telling me in the prep stage to get the rpm's up higher than what I would normally of my Harley thinking I rode an airhead, I pointed at the Vrod parch on my shoulder and told him I didn't know theirs would rev to 9k, left him speechless
On the flat tire issue, get a spray bottle put water and a few drops of dish soap in, air up the tire a spin it and spray, leak will bubble up also check at and around the valve stem and tire to rim

Sent from my MB886
Lol I say you did have him speechless

·
Registered
74 Posts
got a money order for BICEP to get the porsche fork leg badges.first mod to the " F " .was just delivered yesterday at 1:30 p.m..brand new 2013 candy orange

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
got a money order for BICEP to get the porsche fork leg badges.first mod to the " F " .was just delivered yesterday at 1:30 p.m..brand new 2013 candy orange
I love the candy orange paint I wish they had that color option in 09 and congrats on the first mod there is more to come I say

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
213 Posts
Looks great love the paint we almost have the same except for red lol but your bike is sweet I like the seat and the bars and I like the chrome you have a amazing bike keep up the great work

Cheers mate, but running out of coin fast, thinking of standing on a street corner, but can't see me makin any coin that way LOL! Maybe a sign "Harley Owner" please give generously!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Looks great love the paint we almost have the same except for red lol but your bike is sweet I like the seat and the bars and I like the chrome you have a amazing bike keep up the great work

Bejeezus Dawg, your not wrong mate, just looked at your pics. Would love to park next to yours, one red one blue, unbelievable!
Who did your paint, looks sensational!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bejeezus Dawg, your not wrong mate, just looked at your pics. Would love to park next to yours, one red one blue, unbelievable!
Who did your paint, looks sensational!
Yeah that would be awesome to have ours park beside each other and thanks for the kind words but I got a ways to go to do everything I want maybe one day I will get there this site has help me so much I learn something on here almost everyday

·
Registered
284 Posts
Awesome paint jobs boys! :notworth:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Awesome paint jobs boys! :notworth:
Cheers Dragon, yeah, was amazed when I checked out his pics!!!
Like he said, damn well similar, skulls, flame, just different colours and weird that both bikes are on the opposite side of the planet and get that close in looks, excellent!

·
Good Muthafarka
11,223 Posts
I rode it 100 miles today...........and stuck to the speed limit for the entire way......:stilpoke:

1 - 20 of 2184 Posts