Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some parts and am looking for the dealers giving discounts. Chicago Harley is at 10% now instead of the usual 20%. If you know anyone giving 20% or more, let me know, JOHN

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
Have you tried Zanotti's?

·
Jeff/Modistrator
6,136 Posts
I like dealing with Jim at Hales HD.

Hale's Harley-Davidson
1400 Airport Road
Mansfield, OH, USA 44903
(419) 522-8602
419-522-5131 (fax)

http://www.haleshd.com

·
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm 2 hours from Zanotti's here in Pa. One of my best friends lives 15 minutes from them.But I get hit with 6% sales tax. It is cheaper for me to buy out of state and pay shipping if I get a 20% discount. My local Harley shop is giveing 20% up to Christmas, but I'll have to pay the 6% there also. But if no one is giving 20%, I'll go local. JOHN

·
ISU
1,446 Posts
if you have the part number check out BOTH Zanotti's and Chicago HD web sites. Both sites better deals in some areas.

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Hales HD in Mansfield Ohio is the best 20% off and shipping is super reasonable!

·
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hales HD in Mansfield Ohio is the best 20% off and shipping is super reasonable!
Yep, I got a PM from one of the guys here on the forum and he told me to check them out. I set up an account and ordered my stuff. Talked to Jim. Good guy and very helpful.

·
Premium Member
444 Posts
I'm 2 hours from Zanotti's here in Pa. One of my best friends lives 15 minutes from them.But I get hit with 6% sales tax. It is cheaper for me to buy out of state and pay shipping if I get a 20% discount. My local Harley shop is giveing 20% up to Christmas, but I'll have to pay the 6% there also. But if no one is giving 20%, I'll go local. JOHN
LOL...I'd take the 6% sales tax over the 9.75% here in TN! I used to live in the Apollo, PA area. All of my family is still there.

I've done a lot of business with M and M Cycle. A few dollars cheaper than the book quote at the dealer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts