Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me know your experiences with both options of camshafts kit Jonescams or Fitzgerald??? Some tricki to install?

·
Registered
660 Posts
I think you are going to get biased opinions for both. I have SE cams and they are fine. I have some read peoples reviews on cams and you would think they built a 200 hp motor with just cams. If you are expecting monster gains then look elsewhere. They give a little bit but unless you do it yourself it is not worth the money imo. Fitzgerald is probably your only choice for cams now, unless you can find a set of Jones laying around somewhere.

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
I've got a set of H-D Screaming Eagle Stage 2 Cams the whole original kit is new in the box, 4 cams, free flow air filter, airbox hole cutting template, instruction sheet that I bought new a few years back - they've been stored in air conditioning & in perfect shape if you're interested. I also have the Hot Cam shim kit to go with it 1.85 - 3.25 MM new in box to shim them up, have to see what I got in them for the selling price I got the receipts - (y):cool:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've got a set of H-D Screaming Eagle Stage 2 Cams the whole original kit is new in the box, 4 cams, free flow air filter, airbox hole cutting template, instruction sheet that I bought new a few years back - they've been stored in air conditioning & in perfect shape if you're interested. I also have the Hot Cam shim kit to go with it 1.85 - 3.25 MM new in box to shim them up, have to see what I got in them for the selling price I got the receipts - (y):cool:
Yes I am interested. Send me an email [email protected] let me know the price and if have pictures to show me.

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Will do - busy this am though gotta run to work I'll take some photo's and e mail you in the next day or sooner - (y):cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts