Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Allstate Agent
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got bored today and printed these at a friends house. Any thoughts?

I will take all criticism :bash:

Attachments

·
boo
5,211 Posts
well, the one on the wheel isn't bad. but on the swingarm? i say, not for me. also, it's a night rod special, not a night rod.

·
Allstate Agent
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Allstate Agent
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well, the one on the wheel isn't bad. but on the swingarm? i say, not for me. also, it's a night rod special, not a night rod.
Didn't want to write it all out. :/

·
Allstate Agent
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok ok ok. It's coming off in the morning. Just wanted to get a feel because I had similar ones on my sport bike but this is first Harley.

Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
400 Posts
if you like it then leave them on. it's your bike nobody elses.

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
the harley davidson on the airbox cover is way more than enough advertising for this bike. nice try though.

on the other hand, the hd on the airbox cover would look good in the same font, skrunken down and placed in the wheel stripe. jmo

·
Allstate Agent
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Maybe print them on SOLAS reflective material. I won't look any better, but at least you would have the added safety feature.

·
Allstate Agent
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well, it's no longer on, which is the good news. Just thought I'd give it a shot.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Love the orange paint, but the stickers look like an afterthought, something a bit less plain may look ok some word art or similar like the destroyer has on its swing arm.

·
Premium Member
2,293 Posts
:barf:

Put down the crack pipe and take TWO STEPS BACK...

Better not see you downtown with this on your bike. Even the RICE GUYS will laugh at you...

Rick

1 - 20 of 21 Posts