Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Evening All,

So I am unfortunately looking to unload my 2006 VRSCR. Between work over the last few years and an upcoming child I won’t really be using it and I hate to see it sit more than it has. What’s a rough value for it? I’ll list out the spec and known issues.

2006 VRSCR
~3,500 miles (battery is dead, will update)
Screaming eagles tuner
Screaming eagles air filter
Vance and Hines 2 into 1 full exhaust
Racetech gold valve cartridge emulator
Racetech front springs, 200 #
Street Tracker rear springs with preload 200 #

The bad:
needs tires
Some pitting on the rims I believe
Needs an oil change

It’s been an awesome bike, but I just don’t get to use it like it should be. What could I reasonable expect to sell this for? I’m located in Colorado so plenty of riding weather.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Plant

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

Reactions: CycleSavage

·
Registered
48 Posts
In looking at current asking (not sale) prices, comparable bikes with higher mileage seem to be in the $8000 range. A very comparable one to yours is listed at $9K, formerly $10K, and has sat for several months.

An example owned by a site member recently sold on eBay for $6100 but from what I could tell by the description and photos it didn't look as nice as yours.

I see yours is in Brandy Wine Sunglo, an uncommon color, and has the hard to find/expensive baseplate for the sissy bar/rack. Cool mirrors. :cool:

As an aside, I was on a "bike hiatus" for about 4 years and thought about selling but went back to riding more often in the past 2 years. And picked up a VRSCR. Good luck in your decision.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts