Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys,
I did some research on the forum before posting this and I found no answers.
I'm willing to buy a nitrous system for my 07 dx, and I just want you guys to tell me the goods and bads of each system.
-Performance
-Safe
-Easy to use

I'm talking of pingle wet or Nos wet system vs Boss noss dry system.

thanks guys

·
LIFETIME MEMBER
1,373 Posts
Go wet, ever tried to do it dry? :)... Sorry, couldn't help myself... If you do a search there's already a bunch of tips on using NOS wet or dry...

·
Registered
132 Posts
Wet is the way to go... Boss-noss sells a pretty much plug and play kit compared to other kits out there.. You still have to tap the tank or get there extra fuel bottle, but its a pretty reliable kit.

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I saw all those threads, but I only want to know if I should go with Pingle or Nos kit, or with Boss noss?

·
drag racer
6,699 Posts
http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146272 heres a boss noss fueler made by dobecks performance. you COULD PROBABLY use this to help with the fuel on a kit thats not boss noss.

DISCLAIMER : USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. DOBECKS PERFORMANCE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY APPLICATION THAT IS NOT USED FOR ITS LABELED APPLICATION!

·
LIFETIME MEMBER
1,373 Posts
Yeah I saw all those threads, but I only want to know if I should go with Pingle or Nos kit, or with Boss noss?
I think you have been given the answer to your question... All kits are similar so picking one over the other is up to the individual... I think the majority would say go wet and not dry with whatever kit you decide to go with...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts