Registered
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Next Thursday, 7/19

Harv's Harley-Davidson in Macedon.

Third Thursday Party, 6-9 pm.
Food, drink, fun.

Kid Kurry Band

Let's represent!! Unless it's pouring rain. I'm there. I'll make sure to wear V-Rod forums gear.

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Weather forecast is iffy, but if it ain't raining, we're there! Looking forward to seeing a few forum brothers/sisters.

·
Still here, sort of
17,374 Posts
I'm up for it if the weather is ok. Call me a wimp, but if it is raining I'm not riding. I just don't like to ride in the rain.

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Diamond Lil said:
I'm up for it if the weather is ok. Call me a wimp, but if it is raining I'm not riding. I just don't like to ride in the rain.
Wimp. :rofl:

·
Still here, sort of
17,374 Posts
Steppenwolf said:
Wimp. :rofl:
I should have anticipated that. :laugh:

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, we may be dodging some raindrops tonight, but I'm still thinking "GO". We should be leaving Webster at about 5:45 or 6. If the rain keeps holding off, we're on our way!

·
Still here, sort of
17,374 Posts
The lightening here kept me home for sure.

I know, I know:
Wimp

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just got back! Sandy and I represented - instead of the ususal 100+ bikes, there were less than a dozen - so you're not the only wimp, Lil. Lots of cages instead. The Beast got the ususal amount of attention, we listened to the band, got some grub and drink... a good time. Caught a light drizzle on the way there and back - but stayed mostly dry. Actually a nice night for a ride.

We'll try again next month. Third Thursday...

·
Still here, sort of
17,374 Posts
I put it in my calendar.
I thought about taking the cage just to show up, but when the lightning came I figured it might be a bust.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts