Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checking to see if any other V-Rodders are going to Mountainfest. The dates are 26 July to 29 July. Kfrey95 and I are going to be there, and it would be nice if other V-Rodders are going. Let me know if you plan to attend, we can hookup for a ride. I know the roads very well if you need someone to take you out on the back roads. Please reply if interested.

www.wvmountainfest.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,219 Posts
scottsharley said:
Just checking to see if any other V-Rodders are going to Mountainfest. The dates are 26 July to 29 July. Kfrey95 and I are going to be there, and it would be nice if other V-Rodders are going. Let me know if you plan to attend, we can hookup for a ride. I know the roads very well if you need someone to take you out on the back roads. Please reply if interested.

www.wvmountainfest.com
We are going to Freedomfest at Snowshoe the weekend of the 14th, are you sure that not what you talking about?

Mike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
288 Posts
Mountain Fest is in Morgantown and is different than Freedom Fest. I am thinking about attending both events. There is surely someone that is better at planning things than I am, so I will be happy to play along!
 

·
Trailers R 4 Boats
Joined
·
1,271 Posts
I think this is the 3rd year, I have been the last 2 years. Riding is good, the event has a little for everyone. It would be great to get the V-Rods together and make the mountains tremble as we roll through'em.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,219 Posts
ItsAVROD said:
Mountain Fest is in Morgantown and is different than Freedom Fest. I am thinking about attending both events. There is surely someone that is better at planning things than I am, so I will be happy to play along!
Let me know if you go to Freedomfest, I think Brux and his wife will be in the area the same time.....

Mike
 

·
Trailers R 4 Boats
Joined
·
1,271 Posts
It's in Morgantown.

The event is in Morgantown, I have a campsite located in Preston County. I will be at Mountain Fest on the 26th. Please email me [email protected] or give me a call @ (410) 610-4035. Note: I will be in Michigan from the 14th of July to 25 July. So, please contact me before the 14th of July.

Oops, I was using KFrey95s login. Mine is scottsharley.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,219 Posts
kfrey95 said:
The event is in Morgantown, I have a campsite located in Preston County. I will be at Mountain Fest on the 26th. Please email me [email protected] or give me a call @ (410) 610-4035. Note: I will be in Michigan from the 14th of July to 25 July. So, please contact me before the 14th of July.

Oops, I was using KFrey95s login. Mine is scottsharley.
I hope you put plastic over the keyboard when you do that!:stilpoke:
 

·
Registered Idiot
Joined
·
5,461 Posts
This just absolutley sucks, every good event this year is on a date where I have to work. We are having a soccer game at M&T on the 28th. And we have a home game on the Homecoming weekend. I need a new job. Is anyone going to try and make it to the Hagerstown bike week?
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top