Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Muscle Man
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
from what a couple of vet bike niters told me this was a small turnout, but I enjoyed it.
here's some pix:

Attachments

·
F'd up
273 Posts
Great pictures! It's 7 degrees here with plenty of snow, so no rides for this guy. WTF is that fugly bike in your pictures? The rocket or rune, whatever it is it made me throw up in my mouth a little. Do you have any mods planned for your F?:
:D:barf::angeldev:

·
Premium Member
1,053 Posts
I like the yellow F, great color. Maybe in the spring.....

·
Muscle Man
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the yellow f is mine, future:V&H dual slip-ons or possibly TABS slash cut duals/tuner/air cleaner
the 'fugly' bike is a Boss Hoss powered by a Chevy small block V-8-when he started his bike, everyone took note:D

·
Dean
775 Posts
The yellow F is nice....I like the yellow Buell, too.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Love the yellow/black F ... fantastic color combo! I'm not a big yellow fan but that looks awesome and I probably would have gone with it if they had that option for 2010! It looks even better at night ... great pics (mostly of your bike...) the rest are everyday Harley's to me. :D

·
Elephant Motors Rock
3,505 Posts
It looks like a little girl's neon makeup set blew up all over that Boss Hoss. BLECH!

·
F'd up
273 Posts
the yellow f is mine, future:V&H dual slip-ons or possibly TABS slash cut duals/tuner/air cleaner
the 'fugly' bike is a Boss Hoss powered by a Chevy small block V-8-when he started his bike, everyone took note:D
Well, it does stand out. I did'nt even need to hear it to take note!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts