·
Vrodder since 2004
4,514 Posts
Awww ...so cute!

·
V's and Z's
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It was at a grocery store called Food Lion nearby. That was the only year and color for the VRSCA, but they had a Street Rod. They had all kinds of HD's and years from 1984-date...dynas, heritages, softail stds, road kings, sportys etc

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
I have a couple dozen of them, they made them in orange and red and they both have silver front fenders. :rofl:

·
V's and Z's
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mebbe that's why $5.99

·
V's and Z's
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh...I have a silver one that I guess represents the '02 anodized. I bought it years ago as a paperweight and as a goal. Anyone want it?

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
MegaZ said:
Oh...I have a silver one that I guess represents the '02 anodized. I bought it years ago as a paperweight and as a goal. Anyone want it?
If you have an all silver one I have some boxed new ones just like you got and would be happy to trade one.

·
Sleep is over-rated
2,423 Posts
new toy

I just picked one up at a grocery store called publix here in florida. It is a street rod although I have an A but close enough. Same price too.

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
sorry, hate to butt in but I just noticed Max has over 20,000 posts :eek: so with all the postitutes coming about what is 20 grand called?

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
lakedrunk said:
sorry, hate to butt in but I just noticed Max has over 20,000 posts :eek: so with all the postitutes coming about what is 20 grand called?
Dad

·
V's and Z's
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lakedrunk said:

LOVE that!...better than "postwhore" LOL

·
V's and Z's
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Max said:
If you have an all silver one I have some boxed new ones just like you got and would be happy to trade one.
Mine has been out of the box for years waiting on the time I'd buy the real thing, so I don't have that paraphernalia if that's important to ya.

For your entertainment...outdated pix of my toyZ...

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
MegaZ those are cool pictures :thumb:

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
The Shizzle I like that new name myself. Cool pics MegaZ I would love to have a 02 silver one Max! PM me!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts