Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, my names Cody. Ever since I was in highschool I loved the look of the V-rod, must've saw it blast past me one day and the image was forever stuck in my head. I knew I was gonna be a humble owner of one sooner or later, but I guess it turned out to be sooner. I was planning on buying a used cruiser on CL, something that I could learn to ride on and not be afraid to drop etc, however I saw an '06 Night Rod listed in excellent condition and for a fair price.
So I naturally jumped on it :D
Might as well have my dream bike now right?
Although I've had shady encounters in the past, the sell went over smoothly. The seller was a Vet, nice enough guy, yadda-yadda. But I knew something had to be wrong with this bike. There always is. And I was right...
I've already learned a lot from the VRSC community here and have begun to work out the kinks on my own. So for that I thank all of you!
I'm honored to finally be part of the VRSC community, and I'm sure you'll be seeing a couple of posts from me soon! Thanks again.

·
Departed the Fix.
5,206 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

There is a LOT of good advice here; try the Search Function to see if your question has already been answered, and failing that, there are a lot of great people here who know more about the VRSC line than the guys who designed and built it.

Again, welcome!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Which is truly an invaluable resource. The folks here have already helped me fix a potentially dangerous issue with my bike(wrong TSM was in it!). Hopefully I'll be able to garner some useful intelligence and return the favor one day to the community.

·
Registered
85 Posts
You have a great community beside ya here and 95% of us are willing to do what we can to help out. Dont be afraid to ask something or start a new thread because again 1 guy will say, "don't ya know how to use the search bar?" and 5 will give you solid advice.

Which is truly an invaluable resource. The folks here have already helped me fix a potentially dangerous issue with my bike(wrong TSM was in it!). Hopefully, I'll be able to garner some useful intelligence and return the favor one day to the community.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts