·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
backcracker
735 Posts
Furom Welcome

Thanks for the welcome Max, I have been on the site for hours a day since I joined. The site is awesome and I can't wait until the winter months to start tearing apart my V-Rod and adding everything I have been reading about. I have tons of technical questions but I can wait until I have an idea of exactly what I am gonna do before I start asking.

My list starts with:
Samson Rips Saws
Rick's 240 rear tire set up with matching front.

If anyone has advice about what mapping system I should use it would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan:biker:

·
Live Free or Die
938 Posts
Mapping...?

Definitely Navman:

http://www.navmanusa.com/land/icn630/index.html

I hear that they are just about to release a second generation of this product. The only downside to this is that it may not be o-ring sealed as well as the comparable Garmin product. But the UI and the color screen resolution has them all beat!

·
Registered
17 Posts
New to the fourm,and love it.
Been rideing for 45+ years.Road most of them,had alot of them.Ill be 60 in Janurary,But nothings like my,ROD.Got it Dec,31st,02,(03 Silver & Black),at Cox,HD,in Ashboro,NC.Road home to Lexington,Didnt feal the cold at all!.
Been reading the fourm,for about a week.You talk about Info,This is so cool.Thank`s for having me.
Jim,(Jime) for short,HA

·
Geezer
13,343 Posts
60 - Damn. Gotta change my sign in. Guess I shouldn't be bragging about how old I am. And V-Fred, you just moved down a notch too.

Welcome aboard Jime

And Ain't the Rod a blast?

Dan in Dallas

·
Registered
272 Posts
JIME

I turned 60 yesterday.....welcome , good to have more GEEZERS in the the forums !

·
Registered
1 Posts
Great Site

OK so last week I put the bike away for the winter and a couple days ago I found this great site. Reading the posts makes me want to leave this frozen tundra in Minnesota and find some warm roads to ride. Guess I'll get more educated on my V-Rod and find some new ideas for customizing this spring. BTW, anyone interested in NOS and looking for a real nice shock mounted bracket, I'll forward you some pics of the bracket I've made. I'll make some up this winter (What else you do up here?) and sell them for a very reasonable price.

DAVE

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
I could alway use more NOS Bottle holders!:diablo:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts