Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Patm,
Congratulations on getting your own section on the forum... eh... Kind of reminds me of when No2 got added to the big bore/turbo section . You guys are SOMEBODY now. The paint protection/tire care area will never be the SAME WITHOUT YOU !!! Any tips on winterizing my bike down here in the good ol' sunshine state? Sandy just reminded me of the time it snowed back on Jan. 19th, 1976. Do you guy's run higher tire pressure up thair cuz' the roads ar' cold ? GOD BLESS THE QUEEN

Your ol' pal from down south
BlackCat:nos
 

·
Non-erator
Joined
·
9,795 Posts
wow... Can we rename it to "Cannucks"?
 

·
Living Free...
Joined
·
11,581 Posts
Hello!!!!!!!!!

Didn't take me long to find this place did it!!! :angeldev: :angeldev: :angeldev:


So, when y'all moving to America???:hidesbeh: :hidesbeh: :lamer: :lamer:
 

·
Sorry, danny1130
Joined
·
670 Posts
CUPCAKE said:
Hello!!!!!!!!!

Didn't take me long to find this place did it!!! :angeldev: :angeldev: :angeldev:


So, when y'all moving to America???:hidesbeh: :hidesbeh: :lamer: :lamer:
This could turn political quick ... ... ... :spank:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
I don't know about the higher air pressure but it sure sucks drying the bike off in the spring after the igloo melts....
 

·
REVOLUTION !!!
Joined
·
21,412 Posts
OK, we might as well open this thing up and celebrate our own THREAD.. :notworth: CHEERS
can01306.jpg
 

·
Living Free...
Joined
·
11,581 Posts
dannyvrod said:
This could turn political quick ... ... ... :spank:

Oh dear. Please tell me you have read my posts before??? Im a very sarcastic person!

I will TRYYYYY and behave in your "territory"...but I will only TRY :D :D :D
 

·
Living Free...
Joined
·
11,581 Posts
stomper said:
Damn Texans..... Who let them in here.... :moon:
:spank: :spank:
 

·
AIM Bagger Edition
Joined
·
7,798 Posts
Black Cat said:
Hey Patm,
Congratulations on getting your own section on the forum... eh... Kind of reminds me of when No2 got added to the big bore/turbo section . You guys are SOMEBODY now. The paint protection/tire care area will never be the SAME WITHOUT YOU !!! Any tips on winterizing my bike down here in the good ol' sunshine state? Sandy just reminded me of time it snowed back on Jan. 19th, 1976. Do you guy's run higher tire pressure up thair cuz' the roads ar' cold ? GOD BLESS THE QUEEN

Your ol' pal from down south
BlackCat:nos
Nice to see Mike's wife Sandy went to the home and signed him out for the weekend. I also see she typed a witty little thread for him. To funny.

Greetings from the Paint protection and Tire care section of your neighbourhood CANADIAN TIRE store.

Yeah, try and find one of those stores down in Florida big boy!

If you had one of these stores it'd be right next to the one that you buy your plaid pants and white patent leather belts and shoes at.

:hidesbeh:
 

·
Sorry, danny1130
Joined
·
670 Posts
CUPCAKE said:
Oh dear. Please tell me you have read my posts before??? Im a very sarcastic person!

I will TRYYYYY and behave in your "territory"...but I will only TRY :D :D :D
Actually, you have to be polite in our territory, its part of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms. We also have the right to higher alcohol content in our beer.
 

·
Living Free...
Joined
·
11,581 Posts
dannyvrod said:
Actually, you have to be polite in our territory, its part of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms. We also have the right to higher alcohol content in our beer.
I'm moving to Canada ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
546 Posts
dannyvrod said:
Actually, you have to be polite in our territory, its part of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms. We also have the right to higher alcohol content in our beer.
I'm from Milwaukee, and we ("hic") make our own,,,,We'll have to try a back bacon flavored brew to honor you more Northern gents.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
546 Posts
dannyvrod said:
bacon-flavoured (that's right, in the Canadian section its "flavOUred") beer, its about bloody time!!!!
I am a lob scouse,, i did forget that,, every o-r, has a "u" in the middle,, I spend enough time in the U.K. to know that,,,,,, More Whisky! (We havnt yet figured out how to make it taste like a strip club,,,,,)
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
125 Posts
Goes to show you how much more dedicated us Canucks are!
We pay more for our bikes (although with the dollar rising its closing in!)
We can only ride them for a few months of the year, but insure them all year!
We ride in the snow to Port Dover for Friday the 13th (at least over hear in Ontario) to meet up with 100,000 other frost bitten riders.
And the fellas in Texas and California call themselves dedicated riders?
Not hard to do when the sun shines all the time!

Thats why we need stronger beer, to keep us company in the shop (igloo)over the long cold winter hibernation! EH!

Oh by the way, anyone have any preferences over the HD factory studded tire mod or the winter chain kit?
:soapbox:
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top