Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
great! looking forward to meeting you! now i gotta change plans again. i was planning on going white water rafting. but i don't want to pass up a chance to meet you.

·
Fade to Black
2,526 Posts
Now thats some planning ahead. I dont like to commit to anything more then a few days out most of the time.

·
Movin' on....
5,297 Posts
:dance::dance::dance::dance:
You will have a great time!!!

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts
tickets are booked ,we are officially counting down,

whoooo hooooo
great to hear!! now if our Aussie friends can make it, maybe some guys from texas and other parts south and west, including the west coast can make it too??? :)

·
brett
9,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the reason we have to plan so far ahead ,was from monday to wed the airfairs had gone up 300 dollars each and were going up as we sat there looking at the sceen ,something i heard someone today class as loading ,meaning as the plane gets fuller the remaining seat become more exspensive ,grrrrrrr

and the we is the wife (wendy) and myself ,

remember boys and starrz remember area 51 ,just saying ,lol

·
Registered
311 Posts
So, How many seats does the bike take up?

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
So be there! Looking forward to meeting you, Brent! Joe

·
brett
9,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
id really like to bring the bike ,besides the huge cost ,i know myself and the stress of it ,with all worriying bout something going wrong with the container or theft ,as we all know bikes with mods are heavily under insured,just wouldnt be worth it , man i wish it was next week ,lol

·
Retired N Loving It!
6,454 Posts
MWT-6 is gonna be easy this next year, I will be attending the VHCMA (like I have for the last two years, 09 Reno, NV - 10 Atlanta, GA) but in 2011 in St Louis. That makes MWT-6 a must!

I will be looking forward to seeing everyone there for the event.

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,938 Posts
Pm me the dates so I can comparethe races when they get posted so I can let you know.

rod

1 - 20 of 180 Posts