Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
4,638 Posts
OKIE said:
My bad, it was the VTX-1800. It was hopped up and he was cocky. It wasn't even close.
Did ya smoke him like a CHEEP CUBAN CIGAR ? :rofl2: :rofl2:

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
OKIE,
Nice Kill but it's Noweres close to a V-Max!Those hings Run pretty Hard! :eek: I would change the Title ASAP or your gonna get Flammed! ;)

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
OKIE said:
I tried to edit but the title didn't change. Oh well flame away. I'll have to go v-max hunting.
Check some of their sites"John had some Links" they are just as Crazy as Us just more speed then cool!Stock they have about 30hp more and a easy 100lbs less weight!Not hard to see what you up against!Your talking about the next Fastest thing to a GSXR 1000 or Busa.With all the Crazy Mods they Have they can really run good.You just don't seem to see to many these days. :hmm:

·
Twisted!!!!!!!
1,471 Posts
Try it anyway.

·
Twisted!!!!!!!
1,471 Posts
The V-Rod is not much of a triathlete either. Try it anyway.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Title Fix!

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Yes Kaz I took care of the title.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
HERES A FEW! :hidesbeh:

Attachments

·
COOLER RIDER
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks, I'll pay more attention to which ricer I smoke from now on. I've never paid them much mind tell now. That V-Max is a 4banger :hmm: I'll stick with the twins.

If your wondering, I was thinking VTX and typed VMAX then could not change it.

·
2,552 Posts
SKIROD said:
The candle is burning, give it time my friend. Soon they will wish they had a Harley. Later SKI.
SKI,

You have any word on a good turbo or a supercharger for our Rods. If so when, where, how much, and what kind of power. (just wishing) :sinister:

Frank

·
Twisted!!!!!!!
1,471 Posts
This just begs for it. But true to myself here goes. VTX? 1800cc? EASY!

I almost never ride long. The V-Rod is a toy for such things as these. We're talking VTX, try the V-Max anyway, tell us. If you could smoke a 600 you could try the V-Max :diablo: . Remember, I said TRY.

There are so many VTX's here I could have several every day of the weekend. This motorcycle has gotten so much media that it has sold a lot of them at least here. You stand at plastic corner :laugh: anywhere and you can listen to them talking how it's the fastest and stuff. So torquey they feel 'potent' I guess. Easiest to hustle these VTX guppies are. I have at the very least 10 marks on my tank belonging to VTX's. And they even argue and up the bets before racing you when you tell'em a Harley IS going to beat them. I go home, get there noisy and all, and the faces, oh those faces. Can we F'em here? I'm having fun as I write this so I'll go on. When they get whipped? Ahhhhhh! The air gets thick with seriousnes and long faces. "You didn't tell me you had a V-Rod" and I go "Yes but you raced me anyway when you saw me, didn't you?" To one guy I go "when you saw me come in I could see you swallowed hard so..." For some reason :rolleyes: this guy kind of lost it. One of the highlights of my life. There's no better than to see these guys :sad: , like a little girly. I'd say half and half? Say 50% are kind of papi bought me it and the other 50% real people. Here in the tropics that is.

·
Ride on!
267 Posts
Last week at Bike Week in Myrtle Beach... I was watching the Drag Race Dyno Machine where your bike is strapped down and you can go head to head with your buddy... a V-Rod and busa where up and the V-Rod beat the busa in the 1/8 mile but in the end the busa would pull past and put up some big numbers for the 1/4... the V-rod was not that far behind. of course all of this is subjective to the guy operating the bike and so on... and I don't know what mods the V-Rod had however I was impressed... here is a pic.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts