Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A good friend of mine laid a new V-rod nickname on me. Apparantly, some of the airheads call us waterbuffalos.

That's cute.

·
In the Shark Tank!!!
1,633 Posts
Well you gotta admit, a Waterbuffalo can get pretty nasty on your a$$ if you don't stand clear :notworth: :D

·
Registered
195 Posts
baldharleydude said:
"Water Buffalo" was the nickname given to that old water-cooled Suzuki (?) back in the late-seventies/early-eighties, wasn't it?

Yes it was a 750cc 2-stroke 3-cylinder motorcycle.

·
Pulling your strings
859 Posts
Down around here they just call us "holy sh!t, what the hell was that?!".

On more than one occasion, I've heard black V's called "batbikes".

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Batbike. I like that. I need to get to work tunneling into the side of a mountain and disguising the entrance.

·
Pulling your strings
859 Posts
Randyc said:
Batbike. I like that. I need to get to work tunneling into the side of a mountain and disguising the entrance.
On halloween I fully intend on putting the bat ear thingies on my helmet and riding around town wearing a cape.

·
Proud R Pilot
372 Posts
mc 88 said:
No Airheads are dumb Chicks aren`t they????? :hidesbeh:

Yes they are MC, yes they are!

·
In the Shark Tank!!!
1,633 Posts
masterofpuppets said:
On halloween I fully intend on putting the bat ear thingies on my helmet and riding around town wearing a cape.
Line from The Incredibles.... "No Capes, Capes are Bad..":chair:

·
1130cc Mike
1,860 Posts
I call most other HD riders airheads. "Hey, what kind of airhead do you ride?" Most laugh but on more then one occation, I've heard them refer to us as Rodders.

·
Philly Vrod Guy
684 Posts
Been Called Water Boy by the Air heads for a few years now.... But it is better than being called a RUB - Rich Urban Biker....

All done in fun....

·
Gone
2,012 Posts
all I ever hear is "that the new Harley?" hmm I say yes back in 02. Then they asked where the gas goes. I love the attention though and I would rather be called a name than be ignored.

·
Premium Member
5,508 Posts
Better water buffalo than the comment I get from one guy at work," That thing sounds like a Honda." Oh, and water buffalo are considered dangerous game in Africa. They will mess you up.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts