Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
v -n*a*t*i*o*n.c*o*m
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a really good water temp gauge for my bike. Is the BPP really that nice? (Worth the $$) Kaz I thought I remember you having one on your bike??????? Just looking for some guidance. The BPP looks like it could mount up nice. If I were to get that I also wonder if Ozz could chrome the mount that goes under the gauges

·
v -n*a*t*i*o*n.c*o*m
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Doesn't anyone have a water temp gauge on their bike?? :hmm:

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Yes I do!Yes he can! :thumb:

·
Registered
472 Posts
A guy working in the BPP booth at Daytona told me H-D is coming out with an oil pressure guage and a water temp gauge for the V-Rod.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Has anyone noticed under the airbox bottom the coolant pipe that connects the vertical hose we all replace with the radiator. It has a threaded plug in it. Could a temp sender be put into that fitting?

jforbush said:
I'm looking for a really good water temp gauge for my bike. Is the BPP really that nice? (Worth the $$) Kaz I thought I remember you having one on your bike??????? Just looking for some guidance. The BPP looks like it could mount up nice. If I were to get that I also wonder if Ozz could chrome the mount that goes under the gauges

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
:thumb:
kspz3 said:
Kaz - is that water gauge worth anything at the track? Don't you use the infrared gun? Do you need the gun with the gauge?
Kevin
I don't bring the Gun up with me because my Last on was dropped and Broken. :soapbox: I use my Gauge exclusively! :thumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts