Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Billy
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to replace the gasket b-tween the water pump and the block and I would like to order new stainless bolts to put back in. Anyone know the size I need so I can order today without pulling one. Thanks

·
Gone
2,012 Posts
smokenjoe01 said:
Need 4 speed, I see another member has the same avatar. Whats the inside scoop? Sorry off topic. Just curious.
oh check that past couple of pages in the meaningless replies thread.
:angeldev:

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
smokenjoe01 said:
Need 4 speed, I see another member has the same avatar. Whats the inside scoop? Sorry off topic. Just curious.
Hmm..well our very own ******* took this picture of me at the Oklahoma Spring Rally in March....it was very early in the morning, I was sunburned, sleepy, and hyped up on Allergy meds. He decided to stick it in his gallery, and inform everyone about the picture. So the regulars in the meaningless thread, decided it would be hilarious, if they all used it as their avatar for a while....etc etc etc...:chair: :chair:

·
Billy
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
CUPCAKE said:
Hmm..well our very own ******* took this picture of me at the Oklahoma Spring Rally in March....it was very early in the morning, I was sunburned, sleepy, and hyped up on Allergy meds. He decided to stick it in his gallery, and inform everyone about the picture. So the regulars in the meaningless thread, decided it would be hilarious, if they all used it as their avatar for a while....etc etc etc...:chair: :chair:
What type of accident were you in to lose the other 3 fingers. Also the one left looks paralyzed I hope it all works out for you. I hate those doggone camera phones.

·
Billy
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
smokenjoe01 said:
If you mean the 7 holding the outer cover to block. They are M6x 1.0 x 40 Sockethead cap
Thanks, Joe. I forgot your on that looong vacation or I would have just called you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts