Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Crash Bandacoot
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stopped in at the local gin mill this afternoon,and as I was dismounting,a guy and his girl pulled up on his airhead and the first thing out of his mouth was " lets run it for titles". I didn't even look at him and said "I won't waste my time,I'd beat you in 3rd gear" He kept at it and I just kept walking in to the gin mill.
As I left, I looked over at his bike < don't know what model it was> and I saw "Screamin' Eagle" on the jugs.:moped:
I guess he thinks hes a hot ticket:stilpoke:

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
You never know till you run em.

·
Bike is for sale!
5,075 Posts
what couldn't use another bike?

·
Registered
106 Posts
My response:
Sure pal, we can race, but when I win my buddies and I get to run a train on your girl there.

(at this point the fist fight starts...)

·
Gone
9,302 Posts
My response:
Sure pal, we can race, but when I win my buddies and I get to run a train on your girl there.

(at this point the fist fight starts...)
How did I know you were from around here before I even looked? :thumb:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Because Texans think alike on some subjects. You want us on your team. We're the guy you call at midnight to come work on your car until dawn so you can go to work. We're also the guy that will drive you to havolina country, wire you to a tree and let the hogs feed. We're your best friend or your worst enemy.

Challenge me to race? That's fine. Don't be a rude prick about it, though. If I politely decline, walk away. Push me into a corner, though, and see what happens.

There's my Texas Bravado for the evening.

·
Premium Member
1,084 Posts
Always beware. There are some airheads out there that'll whoop a stock V.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
and some guys that will race dirty or screw you over if you DO win.....

either way, it's not worth the risk......you handled it perfectly

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Did he also say, "I live my life one quarter mile at a time!?"

Attachments

·
found my old avatar
1,200 Posts
JDR_ROD said:
Did he also say, "I live my life one quarter mile at a time!?"

:rofl:

I actually get that one.

I still think everyone was too hard on the guy....

oops, is this a hijack?

·
Ist mir scheiss egal
496 Posts
I have to be honest, if someone said they're going to run a train on my girl with their friends, I would take every second of my 13 years of military training and make sure their mother couldn't identify the remains.

·
Banned
3,752 Posts
They think that they got reamed for the SE. That they have something.

I ran into to a similar situation with a homeboy riding a 103 SE Fatboy. Banana Yellow. He got up next to me solo. At about 80mph. I had the ole'lady on the back with a back rest. I looked over and waved good bye. At the next stop. He came over to me and said"I have nothing for ya"

·
Cranky Old Bastard
6,904 Posts
smokenjoe01 said:
They think that they got reamed for the SE. That they have something.

I ran into to a similar situation with a homeboy riding a 103 SE Fatboy. Banana Yellow. He got up next to me solo. At about 80mph. I had the ole'lady on the back with a back rest. I looked over and waved good bye. At the next stop. He came over to me and said"I have nothing for ya"

Were you on the Orange Crusher? The guy musta been a ****in idiot. If you pulled up to me on that thing I would just roll over and piss myself in submission.

·
Posting From The Pub
7,850 Posts
:them:

·
Army spark jockey
3,091 Posts
Wow the drama, we all face day to day is amazing

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
cjohnson said:
I have to be honest, if someone said they're going to run a train on my girl with their friends, I would take every second of my 13 years of military training and make sure their mother couldn't identify the remains.
Then while you are in jail.....they will suceed

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Can we keep the subject on track please?

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
I was at a dealership in Burmingham Al. and a local guy that all the guys knew pulled up on a SE road king. I'm not stock and there is no doubt he would have been able to take my title.

He was an engine builder and pulled the tire off the ground in 3rd gear. Bike looked like any other road king.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Well, my point is that if you don't bring disrespect you won't get disrespect. Besides, if all it takes to make you lose control of yourself is some words then I feel sorry for you.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts