Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am fairly new to the V-Rod community, but have been reading, and reading, and reading, a lot of these posts. I am reading about all the upgrades everyone does to their V-Rods and am wondering what if anything these do to the factory warranty or extended warranty. i.e. Does changing the exhaust, rear tire, headlights, void any warranty? I bought the extended warranty and am questioning whether or not I will void it. Obviously not knowing what I would want to change on the bike until I started reading this site and wanting to spend more $$$$ to improve the bike's look and performance. Did I waste money on the extended warranty?

Thanks Robb

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Robb that depends on your dealer. It would seem that warranty issues is a grey area and if you check with three dealers you will get three different answers about what is and what is not covered and what will void your warranty. I suggest that you consult your local service manager with any questions before you make changes.

Max

·
V-Rod Addict
466 Posts
I've got the V-Mod exhaust with the SE Flash download and my dealer has done warranty work for me. I agree with Max though it really depends upon the dealer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts