Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Been there done that
1,527 Posts
Got Hosed Real Good......

I got bit bad. Bought a 96 goose from Mark Foss in NH. bikes been in 3 different shops. Is going to cost $3200 to fix all thats wrong . told small elect. prob. Seller wil not answer eMails. bike is worth $3000. after repairs. Best MG dealer in Houston has bike. What do I do if repairs cost more than bike can sell for???? I told them that I did not want to owe them money to please take the title and sell bike. I'm retired and it hurts to loose that much.....

·
Registered
124 Posts
I've bought a couple of things in here (windshield and bags) and both sellers were straight up. Just goes to show how a few can ruin it for many.

·
Who cares?
229 Posts
I have to admit I have never bought a bike off any of the 4 forums I belong to. I have sold 3 and all the buyers were over 900 miles away. I have bought so many small items off all of them(this one included) and have never had any bad deals. I am thinking of getting a set of bags here from a member in Hong Kong. Now i am a bit leary as legal options are really not possible. Any thoughts on this one?
Arsenal is the member and he has lots of posts and not many ratings on selling.

·
Life's Circle
6,040 Posts
This is exactly why I think it sucks when buyers/sellers do not follow up and leave feedback. I think it does EVERYONE a great service to know how the transaction went.

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
Arsenal - is 100% in my book.

and I agree with you starrzzz all the way.

I have to admit I have never bought a bike off any of the 4 forums I belong to. I have sold 3 and all the buyers were over 900 miles away. I have bought so many small items off all of them(this one included) and have never had any bad deals. I am thinking of getting a set of bags here from a member in Hong Kong. Now i am a bit leary as legal options are really not possible. Any thoughts on this one?

·
Banned
6,735 Posts
This is exactly why I think it sucks when buyers/sellers do not follow up and leave feedback. I think it does EVERYONE a great service to know how the transaction went.
I agree, but I am guilty of not leaving feedback unless they leave one for me or they request it. I will try to do it more often though.

Arsenal - is 100% in my book.

and I agree with you starrzzz all the way.
+1
I sent this PM to Cow dude:

Arsenal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've had a few dealings with him and have been really happy with them. He paid as promised and the deals went smoothly.
Aside from being a Vikings fan he's OK.

Carl

·
Registered
91 Posts
Play Safe

I would not purchase any thing myself from out of the USA just because of what the world is coming to but saying that if i had to it would be by escrow<----So that's my advice play safe and then keep playing:)
Good luck

·
Who cares?
229 Posts
Thanks for the tips!
If I knew how to leave feedback(I did when I could) I would on all the transactions I have had here. I have had a few.(all good)

·
Registered
306 Posts
new here

Hi All I'm new here i collect hotwheels and i go to alot of hotwheel trade sites and on them they have a GOOD traders and Bad traders
it just might work here then there it no juge you just read the posts
well just my 2 cents Rick in San Diego

·
Registered
19 Posts
I joined yesterday at a freinds advice to buy a seat. It seems this forum has stayed very well structured and I appreciate all the input everyone is willing to offer a novice like me. Look'n forword to smooth mods and curvy rides!

·
Registered
22 Posts
buying items

i bought a willie g seat from dylan mcnutt. sent money and recieved item back in a reasonable amount of time. item was exactly in the shape as promised. i am a happy kamper

41 - 53 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.