Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

241 - 243 of 243 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
gotta say..... if it wasn't for him, I would not have been able to mount a sissy bar and rack on my 2010 VRSCDX, we talked, agreed on a price, and he shipped the unavailable anywhere else baseplate I needed. Exactly as described, and I agreed to the price, so no complaints here.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Interesting thread here Gang. I'm on the fence regarding this. About the time the Vrod showed up on the scene, Harley took my beloved Heritage Springer off the sales floor. Same kinda thing happened. One that kills me to this day are the fender tips for FLSTS(I) that I bought at the dealership for $29.95, and guys are selling them for $295 each. This is not my game. Before I realized that this was going on I sold a few parts really cheap to "help out a brother in the wind". When I realized what was happening, I figured screw it, I'll sit on the parts. Now, when I'm out twisting the throttle and I meet a brother with a Heritage Springer that is in need of a part that I may have, well, needless to say he just found that part for next to nothing. We all have to be happy with the person we are, as we'll never escape ourselves. Just one man's thoughts...

241 - 243 of 243 Posts