Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

201 - 220 of 243 Posts

·
RFFR
2,717 Posts
I just blocked his ass from bidding on anything I post on ebay and if I suspect it's him trying to buy under a different name on ebay I won't complete the transaction. hrf900r is his ebay ID. Just go jn and block him.

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
I think he has different IDs, there is at least another seller that has similar antics. They don't only buy feom people here but also from ebay and it's virtualy impossible to outbid the fokkers...

·
1130cc is enuff 4 me
2,426 Posts
This "hrf900r" guy on eBay. This is his only source of income. He buys (used) parts then relists them at astronomical prices, lol

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
why dont you just bomb him with negative feed back on ebay???
For one, you have to purchase from him to do that! Two, you need a solid reason per eBay perspectives.

I just blocked his ass from bidding on anything I post on ebay and if I suspect it's him trying to buy under a different name on ebay I won't complete the transaction. hrf900r is his ebay ID. Just go jn and block him.
You buy here and sell on eBay also?

·
RFFR
2,717 Posts
For one, you have to purchase from him to do that! Two, you need a solid reason per eBay perspectives.

You buy here and sell on eBay also?
Actually I do not buy on ebay and sell here! Anything I buy on eBay gets used or goes back on ebay. I hv had it out with Bron when he first started his crap. And if I buy on here and don't use its free or sold at the same price I paid on here. My parts that I might list on here are parts i plan on replacing on my se like the set of chrome reduced reach pegs. I just purchased a regular set. Boost freebie from my SE as well as volitan can attest to that so get it right before you throw my name in this thread with the other guy.

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Actually I do not buy on ebay and sell here! Anything I buy on eBay gets used or goes back on ebay. I hv had it out with Bron when he first started his crap. And if I buy on here and don't use its free or sold at the same price I paid on here. My parts that I might list on here are parts i plan on replacing on my se like the set of chrome reduced reach pegs. I just purchased a regular set. Boost freebie from my SE as well as volitan can attest to that so get it right before you throw my name in this thread with the other guy.
Nothing was meant, just asked the question as to your experience about all this. The rest of this attitude is on you.

However, I do recall a similar thread, so I would caution everybody to be 100% sure before making accusations.

http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122724

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
anyone have his new name on the forum?
Would have to be someone scouring the classifieds and snapping parts up. More than usual or more than average, that's the tell tale sign, when they are buying to resell.
You, as a moderator, probably have better means to track that activity than just seeing transactions after the fact.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have a KLR 650 and visit that forum as well. A guy that is just one hell of a mechanic documented a build that was such superb work that hundreds of guys followed the thread. His work was for personal pleasure and he stated his intention to sell the bike when finished. It was quickly sold for an undisclosed price early this year. The new owner of this piece of candy immediately listed it for sale at 10k on the same forum. New KLR's sell for about 6k. His price kept dropping and for most of the spring it languished on E-Bay at various prices as low as $3,100. It was obvious that the KLR forum members were so collectively offended that the fool was effectively black-balled. I've lost track of the bike and assume that it sold at last, and likely for a small loss.
Hey, America is a capitalist country, but there are limits to what we can stomach as a society. In my perfect world big pharm executives can't get laid.

·
2012 NRS Vivid Black
663 Posts
Just bought an item off eBay that was being sold by Mr. Bron (did not say his name so was uinaware) and the transaction went perfectly. The item was a tail light assembly for 2012 Night Rod with pigtail and connector. Item arrived quickly and in perfect shape.

Wanted to pass this on.............

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,318 Posts
Just bought an item off eBay that was being sold by Mr. Bron (did not say his name so was uinaware) and the transaction went perfectly. The item was a tail light assembly for 2012 Night Rod with pigtail and connector. Item arrived quickly and in perfect shape.

Wanted to pass this on.............
Good for you -- probably overpaid for it .. :deal:

·
2012 NRS Vivid Black
663 Posts
I actually "saved" $60 over his buy it now price. Try not to be a hater :stilpoke:

·
2012 NRS Vivid Black
663 Posts
He wanted $155 and $10 shipping and I got it for $110 total........ Have a nice day.

201 - 220 of 243 Posts