Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanting to purchase a set of cams so I can use them for a Weld and regrind, I would prefer the set with the compression release but a later set will work.

Thanks, Jeff

·
Registered
240 Posts
Think I might have a set w/ the compression release somewhere. Let me get home and check.

Also Scott Fitzgerald over at FM is trying to build interest for some fresh aftermarket cams. They ain’t no sad re-weld and grind, but full hardened coated and polished tool steel. Save your pennies for a few months and keep an eye over his website unless your under a time crunch.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Think I might have a set w/ the compression release somewhere. Let me get home and check.

Also Scott Fitzgerald over at FM is trying to build interest for some fresh aftermarket cams. They ain’t no sad re-weld and grind, but full hardened coated and polished tool steel. Save your pennies for a few months and keep an eye over his website unless you're under a time crunch.
Thanks for The Info and Scotts Fitzgerald I will check that out !

That would be great if you do, I want to send a Set to MegaCycle and give them a try.

Also Received a response from Mike Jones today telling me there awaiting a shipment of cam blanks and are planing a run of V Rod Cams for March

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Weld & Regrind ? Naw, don't do that it's crap - you'd be better off buying a set of H-D S/E Stage 2, Jones is best or wait for Fitzgerald's up and coming offering - Good Luck !

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Weld & Regrind? Naw, don't do that it's crap - you'd be better off buying a set of H-D S/E Stage 2, Jones is best or wait for Fitzgerald's up and coming offering - Good Luck!
Yes I thought about the hard weld and re-grind and felt it was best to wait for Jones who replied Via email that they were doing a run in March and now I find how last week Fitzgerald's is going to offer and I was added to his list since I like the specs - Thanks

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,929 Posts
I have jones set and se set.

·
Registered
152 Posts
The megacycle cams are 669X1 & 669X2. See pics. I'll let them go for $300+ shipping.
Aparrently this site has issues with pics. Message me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts