Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm wondering if anyone would have for sale an upper radiator hose cover from a muscle in gloss black?
I have ordered one from the stealership but i just thought i would see if anyone had one laying around they would like to sell.

·
Good Muthafarka
11,223 Posts
i'm wondering if anyone would have for sale an upper radiator hose cover from a muscle in gloss black?
I have ordered one from the stealership but i just thought i would see if anyone had one laying around they would like to sell.
Have you looked in the classified section ? ......wot do dealers charge for em ?

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
do you mean the 3'' metal cover ...... i have on as i replaced with DX full hose cover with mesh ....you can have it !! PM me ya details and i put in post next week , cheers Paul

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
do you mean the 3'' metal cover ...... i have on as i replaced with DX full hose cover with mesh ....you can have it !! PM me ya details and i put in post next week , cheers Paul
Watto i cant thank you enough cheers. PM sent

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have you looked in the classified section ? ......wot do dealers charge for em ?
yeah BT i did a classified search first but nothing.
There's one on ebay but they want $35 to send it here plus $30 for the item.
The stealership wants $60 which is why i was asking around on here and Watto came through with the goods.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
$60 .... bloody ridiculous !!!! glad to help

1 - 7 of 7 Posts