Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a stock "A" model collector with heat shields and the mufflers (stock or V-Modded) in good shape. Zip code 91730

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
if no one gets back to you by tomorrow, I'll dig through my supply'o-parts and see if I have an extra full system

·
Registered
206 Posts
I have a complete system off my 03 vrsca I'd let go for $150. I also have a set of screaming eagle mufflers as well

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have '02 stock mufflers not modified mount bracket and heat shields in clean condition. I am using the front pipes. If interested, sell all for $50 + shipping or OBO.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I have '02 stock mufflers not modified mount bracket and heat shields in clean condition. I am using the front pipes. If interested, sell all for $50 + shipping or OBO.
Does that come with the collector/mid pipe? The two mufflers and the collector? Where would they be shipping from and how much do you think shipping would be?

·
Registered
23 Posts
I only have the mufflers, shields and brackets. I live in Stockton Ca. 95205 not sure of shipping costs. I am not to good at this computer stuff it would be easier if you would PM me your phone # and I will cfall you. Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts