Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
V-Rod Newb
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My highbeam metal shroud piece broke off inside my headlight and is rattling around. For the life of me, I can not figure out how to get the glass off to get the broken part out. If anyone has a stock headlight housing for sale - e-mail me at [email protected] or text 717-773-1584 - Thanks - Jim

·
Registered
265 Posts
take a look, tell me if it'll work. all my parts cross referencing says it will but your the buyer. i can take more pictures if needed

ebay is putting these thing $130-$150 sometimes more if the person thinks it's got gold in it.
ill get it you you for $60; light, mounting bracket (if needed), packaging, shipping, and a 6 pack for me.

paypal Friends and Family to [email protected]

let me know if this sounds good and where to ship it to.

·
Registered
26 Posts
My highbeam metal shroud piece broke off inside my headlight and is rattling around. For the life of me, I can not figure out how to get the glass off to get the broken part out. If anyone has a stock headlight housing for sale - e-mail me at [email protected] or text 717-773-1584 - Thanks - Jim
Had the same happen to me.

You don't need to remove the glass to fix it - just take the headlight off your bike, take out the light bulbs and you can get the rattling part back in its place. It'll require patience and agile fingers but it can be done.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts