Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Kansas Brotha
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After trying to patch a radiator leak 4 times, I'm thinking it's time to get a replacement. :banghead: Anyone have one salvaged? :stilpoke:

Thanks for looking,

Mark Walters

·
Kansas Brotha
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
steven griffin said:
seen one on ebay today???? steve
Yup.. Me too. That included the fan assemblies, cam off an 03 just like mine. Sold for $710.00 :broke: To much!!

·
Kansas Brotha
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheatin said:
Hey Mark, PM Tyson or Ray (Vrodcustoms) It's not like you guys live 1700 miles apart...

Hey Cheatin!!! Nice to hear from you! I was so crazed :banghead: by the nicer weather after all the rain that I actually ordered a new one at Zanotti's. Susan kept after me to get a new one, she didn't trust those repairs a bit. When she was made, they broke the mold. She's always after me to get more bling on the bike! :notworth: So to keep the peace I spend all our money! :broke:

·
Kansas Brotha
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bigrog74 said:
710.00!! They are only 660.00 brand new! I was lucky enough to find one on here for a great price. Good luck bro.
Well, as Danno can attest, if you have a problem with a fan assembly, it can be a pricy repair. The winning $710.00 bid walked away with a radiator, a oil cooler, the oil lines, and a pair of fans. If someone needed all that then they still got a great deal. I ordered up a new radiator assembly for less, but (knock on wood) my fans are OK.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts