Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Tim
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for the original exhaust brackets and bolts for the original exhaust for my 2005 VRSCA.
Thank you.
Tim

·
Tim
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am hoping someone may still have the original exhaust mount from an 02 to 06. I also need a replacement airbox with snorkle. Please contact me if you would like to sell. Thanks!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Tim...
I have a complete exhaust system that came off my 2007 X model if it will fit and all the needed brackets and hardware from when I went to the V&H comps at 3000 miles.

I also have the complete airbox with the stacks and a new SE filter from the bike as I went with the Motohooligan deal.

They are in the shop on the shelves if they would work for you.Make me an offer.......Andy

·
Tim
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thundering6 thanks for the response. I am interested in only the airbox. I have 2 SE airfilters and a couple of sets of the stacks. Let me know if you are willing to sell just the airbox.
Thanks!
Tim

·
www.badpenny.org
4,172 Posts
Thanks Stevel
Let me know how much the postage will be. I can send via Paypal
Hmm - our post office is getting really expensive.It weighs 1.6kg so its going to cost $40 i'm afraid.Maybe better to see if you can get one over there?

Stee

·
Tim
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Stevel. Our shipping costs are going up as well. I will check with Harley to see what I can do with their prices. I get a decent discount.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts