Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
If You Ain't Cav...
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And before any of the smart akers out there start in on me... no I am not ADDING IT BACK ON! I will pay for shipping and I don't want/need the turns. Just a little experiment and it isn't worth a lot of my $$ to do.
PM Me if you want to get it out of your garage!

Mike

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
I can sweep up the pieces of mine if ya want em! :D

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
I should feel bad here since I still have mine on in one piece.:helpme:

·
SNAFU
13,094 Posts
I've still got mine too and because of the way the SAC bags attach I need to keep the rear turn signals in the stock (or close to it) location. We use the SAC and Half SAC a lot for weekend getaways.

There is one replacement out there that is stainless and looks pretty good but I'm not ready to part with $200+ for the limited visual improvement IMHO.

I added a Back Off chrome license frame for the extra row of LEDs and it cleans up the look a bit (hides some of the plastic).

·
Registered
305 Posts
Scout,
I still have mine. You pay the shipping and it's yours! (special deal foa a fellow Scout)

Zeeman :cool:

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Thats sure is Nice Officer Zee!Can ya help a Brother out with any Speeding tickets?;)

·
Registered
305 Posts
Kaz,

At the speeds you go I'm surprised you get caught! Must be some super-secret "drag interceptor" police bike I don't know about! Now that I think about it... I think they're buying VRODs for the traffic section! You're in deep doo-doo now! My recommendation is that you hire on as instructor/engineer/jacl-of-all-VROD-things .... No better place to fix a ticket than from the "inside"!:D

Zeeman

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Knock on Wood I've be Very Lucky,but it's always nice to have a SECRET WEAPON!:sinister:

·
If You Ain't Cav...
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Zee,
It arrived today in PERFECT condition! Thanks a 1,000,000!!! DrHethenScum, if you happen to read this, you will also be receiving a donation thanks to Zeeman in the form of 2 dingle-berries! I will send with my core return when that time happens!

Mike

·
Registered
305 Posts
Mike,
You're welcome. I'm sure you'll put it to good use. I got the snail mail yesterday. Thanks.

Dan

·
Registered
4 Posts
SCOUT,

Be thankful you have friends on the board. I wanted an uncut dog a$$ to experiment with as well, but lost the E-bay auction. Winning bid was $96 plus shipping. I haven't checked, but I'm guessing I can buy a new one from the company (sans signals) for that price.

·
If You Ain't Cav...
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bret,
Someone out there still has one sitting on a shelf collecting dust. Ask and eventually you shall receive!

Mike

·
v -n*a*t*i*o*n.c*o*m
951 Posts
I too would like to know where I can at least see the stainless version

1 - 16 of 16 Posts