Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Riding the good life
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you've switched you handlebar controls and switch housings to chrome, and the OEM set is laying around, don't trash em. let me know about them.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Are you Looking for the A's or B's ?
I have Chrome switch housings, Mirrors, belt guards, Stock exhaust sytem (Modified) and the Shocks too, for the VRSC - B

·
Flamed Rod
161 Posts
I have a set. let me know how much you would like to pay.

·
Riding the good life
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
riverrattcom said:
Are you Looking for the A's or B's ?
I have Chrome switch housings, Mirrors, belt guards, Stock exhaust sytem (Modified) and the Shocks too, for the VRSC - B
I have the VRSC A 02 model. My housings are starting to show coating delamination, so i want to get good replacement handlebar controls. I am going totake the ones on the bike in to have them ceramic coated in silver.

·
The Heavycycles Guy
6,785 Posts
are the "B" controls in black? if so, I'd like a left side clutch lever/master cylinder assembly if anyone has one.

·
Riding the good life
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
crvte84 said:
I have a set. let me know how much you would like to pay.
Crvte, are these for the 02? The VRSC A type?

thanks

·
The Heavycycles Guy
6,785 Posts
I have a friend (older guy), that is recovering from a triple bypass and wants to put a hydraulic clutch setup on his Softail because the stock clutch is now a little too much effort for him... The hyd. clutch controls from a V-Rod will work, just need to get him the transmission end and a line.

Let me know what you want for it.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
DrHeathenScum said:
I have a friend (older guy), that is recovering from a triple bypass and wants to put a hydraulic clutch setup on his Softail because the stock clutch is now a little too much effort for him... The hyd. clutch controls from a V-Rod will work, just need to get him the transmission end and a line.

Let me know what you want for it.

It will be a about a Week, before mine is Avail.
I am waiting on The "Stealer" to get my Chrome ones in.

Do know what I want for it yet, would rather sell both, Kinda hard to sell one.

·
Flamed Rod
161 Posts
Rich Moran said:
Crvte, are these for the 02? The VRSC A type?

thanks
These are from an 03 but are the silver color VRSC A

·
Registered
161 Posts
I have the OEM controls for a 2003 VRSCA. Let me know where you want me to send them. I haven't looked at them, but they should be like brand new. I had them changed when I purchased the bike.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts