Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTB- Used CFR or similar exhaust for my 2006 Nightrod. Must be compatible with mid controls.

I prefer black but I'll take chrome if I can't get a black one.

Will pay through paypal or other acceptable means. I will arrange all shipping (via my FedEx account). I'm a legit buyer, I have purchased used parts through 1130cc.com previously and can provide references. :D

Thanks!

Rick D.
916-847-7932

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
no they are not out of business. Anyone looking to purchase a CFR exhaust should send me a PM.. Glad to help out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just pulled my stock pipes off my 2006 V-Rod to put Toxic pipes on. I dont know what else to do with my old one so if you are interested just write back of text at 931-436-1766. Im often at work and my boss hates cell phones so please text before you call. If you are interested I can give u a great price

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just pulled my stock pipes off my 2006 V-Rod to put Toxic pipes on. I dont know what else to do with my old one so if you are interested just write back of text at 931-436-1766. Im often at work and my boss hates cell phones so please text before you call. If you are interested I can give u a great price
I've got stock pipes now. Thanks.

Which Toxic pipes did you get? How do you like them?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts