Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Chad 02 V-ROD
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a Smooth-Look Passenger Backrest Pad for VRSC™ Models 51583-01 or a sundowner seat for sale.
Thanks Chad :stilpoke: :stilpoke:

·
Chad 02 V-ROD
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

·
High Performance
276 Posts
runit1971 said:
Anyone have a Smooth-Look Passenger Backrest Pad for VRSC™ Models 51583-01 or a sundowner seat for sale.
Thanks Chad :stilpoke: :stilpoke:
Chad

I have a Corbin seat due in next week. I will be removing my Sundowner seat at that time. I will check back here then and see if you are still interested.

·
Full Speed Realtor
271 Posts
Go to https://www.surdyke.com/hd/catalog.asp. You can get all Harley OEM stuff at 20% off. For the seat, type in 53432-02 (it's $231), smooth look pad is 51583-01. I've seen used stuff selling for more $. Don't forget your baseplate, the Sundowner and the sissybar require one (55120-01 for chrome)

·
Chad 02 V-ROD
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Hod Rod
Jeff sent you a PM

·
Chad 02 V-ROD
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hot Rod did they charge you sales tax out of state :eek: :spit:

·
Full Speed Realtor
271 Posts
Nope, no tax for me (though I am in Oregon, one of the few remaining states w/o sales tax). Shipping charges were reasonable, too.

·
Will Work For Mod $$
2,866 Posts
sundowner seat

Jeff said:
Chad

I have a Corbin seat due in next week. I will be removing my Sundowner seat at that time. I will check back here then and see if you are still interested.
if you know you are going to sell the seat, let me know its condition and what you will want for it. i was going to order one tomorrow from hales h-d but I will wait for your reply.....thanks........mustangt

·
Chad 02 V-ROD
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mustanggt If I don't want the seat I'll let you know but I get first dibs :spit:

mustanggt said:
if you know you are going to sell the seat, let me know its condition and what you will want for it. i was going to order one tomorrow from hales h-d but I will wait for your reply.....thanks........mustangt

·
Will Work For Mod $$
2,866 Posts
runit1971 said:
Mustanggt If I don't want the seat I'll let you know but I get first dibs :spit:
OK, no problem...I may just order one tomorrow and be done with it. What's a few more dollars spent to make riding a little more comfy.

·
High Performance
276 Posts
mustanggt said:
The seat is in excellent condition. I will get some pictures tomorrow.
I was thinking about 50% of retail... plus shipping.

·
Chad 02 V-ROD
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jeff did you get my PM
do you take Paypal

1 - 13 of 13 Posts