Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2003 anniversary VRod. Near the left rear turnsignal mount the plastic bracket is broken, it appears to be part of the license plate bracket. Do any of you have one laying around that I can purchase so I can make the repair?

Thanks,

Hill

·
1130cc is enuff 4 me
2,426 Posts
It's $49.99 @ the Stealership. I'd put it on myself if I were you. I had my bike @ the Stealership after I was involved in a hit & run. (I caught the S.O.B.) The final bill for him was $400.00+ All they did was replace that piece of plastic/license plate bracket/turn signals your talking about.

·
F*@kTard
7,946 Posts
Are these different than the standard plastic black signal mounts? Are you referring to the black signal housing for the bulb?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are these different than the standard plastic black signal mounts? Are you referring to the black signal housing for the bulb?
No - the turnsignals are fine - it is a flat black plastic panel that the complete turn signal appears to mount to - it starts in front of the turnsignal and runs to the rear of the fender.

Hill

·
Premium Member
5,719 Posts
That is commonly referred to as the dog's ass. I will check my stash but I'm pretty sure I am out of them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts