Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
4,638 Posts
Gentelman...
I ordered mine 4 days ago.... The total cost will be $131.00 for the tire $15 shipping fee (UPS ground) and $1.00 handling fee on the tire ....Allow6 to 7 working days to receive the tire. They only sell over the net that is why the price is so good....

http://www.motorcyclemart.com/tires/metzeler/me880.htm

·
Registered
439 Posts
I also ordered mine yesterday from Discount Motorcycle Tire & Accessories. Web site name is www.dmtaonline.com. I paid $138 + 15 shipping and handling. Retail price for this tire is $229. I did not believe it when the shop quoted me but they are correct. Best deals are on the internet.

Good luck!!
:wazzup:

·
Banned
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just called to find out when my tire would be delivered. They said they are just getting to orders placed on the 6th and it would not be here for another 6 to 8 days... :stilpoke:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Try Southwest Moto Tires. The website is www.swmototires.com
I just paid 145.95 with free shipping for my Metz 200. I received my tires (I also bought a front) in 3 days from the day I ordered them. I have dealt with them for the past 4 years and have not been disappointed.

·
backcracker
735 Posts
Wish I had seen that before I bought mine from the other place , evidently we are in for a wait to get our tires.

·
Banned
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dan said:
Wish I had seen that before I bought mine from the other place , evidently we are in for a wait to get our tires.
Dito, Well, I guess it just gives me more time to drive the he!! out of my stock tire...

·
Banned
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
glz said:
Dito, Well, I guess it just gives me more time to drive the he!! out of my stock tire...
Ok, Now I'm pissed now...
Just called them again (http://www.motorcyclemart.com) and now they say they don't have stock on the tire. Then they lied and said the called me on the 14th to tell me. I said if you did not have stock, why was i not told on the day or day after the order was placed - silence on the other end of the phone. Thats when I said CANCEL the order. What a bunch of bozos. Going to try one of the others. What a total wast of time.

:spank:

·
Banned
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
glz said:
Ok, Now I'm pissed now...
Just called them again (http://www.motorcyclemart.com) and now they say they don't have stock on the tire. Then they lied and said the called me on the 14th to tell me. I said if you did not have stock, why was i not told on the day or day after the order was placed - silence on the other end of the phone. Thats when I said CANCEL the order. What a bunch of bozos. Going to try one of the others. What a total wast of time.

:spank:
WTF, I just called Discount Motorcycle Tire & Accessories - No stock there either... Is there a big run on these tires?

·
Banned
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dan said:
Just talked to them, they are gonna let me know what is up with my order.
Dan,
Don't let them give you the run-around like they did me. They finally said they could not even guess when they would have more in stock... Sad they did not bother to let us know there was a problem.

So does anyone know where these tires are stocked? Is Metz coming out with something new? I just don't get this problem of not having stock and no idea when they will... I guess I should be in the motorcycle tire business.
:chair:

·
Banned
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
skidog said:
glz,
Southwest Moto tires.
Had you ordered yesterday, they would be at your house tomorrow.
:)
Brian
Brian,
I checked yesterday... ZERO STOCK !

Dan,
What a bunch of Bozos... I'm still looking. Let me know if you have any luck. I'll do the same.
Greg

1 - 17 of 17 Posts