Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
want to trade my cfr slip on for something diffrent

I want to trade my crf slip on for something a little less loud the pipe is in great shape a few small scratches on the bottom not that bad i just had the o2 bungs welded into the head pipes for the auto tune system I will trade head pipes and cfr pipe or just the cfr if the other pipe is a slip on

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I also have an hd windshield that im willing to throw in to make up for cost difference it came on my 07aw that i just bought i think it retails for 285$

·
Mitch
88 Posts
I have a brand new set of bub 7 2 into 2's I just picked up. This is the actual set that was used in the photoshoot for these pipes.

Please post up a pic of your cfr set up.

·
Mitch
88 Posts
Also here is a link to a youtube video of the exhaust on a bike.

I have not installed it on my personal bike yet so I'm going to leave it in the packaging until friday or saturday. So if you're interested please pm me by then. I've wanted the cfr since I first heard it but this is what my boss had and paid me off with for some money he owed me.

Thanks

·
Registered
543 Posts
Here is a pic of my SE 16 GA

Here is a pic of my SE 16 GA. They have small rash on underside you can not see when mounted also. I can get bike on a lift and do a close up if we get a deal going!!

Attachments

·
Registered
543 Posts
I am getting a 5 gal tank installed at the moment so I can not get a closeup of my pipes. (I forgot, been on vacation for a week). They are in great shape except for a similar rash on the way underside even lower than yours. I should have the bike back any day.

·
Mitch
88 Posts
trade in process

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
like i said i need something a little less loud if i dont like them ill just try something else

·
Registered
197 Posts
I'm a little late... Was going to offer up a set of TAB slash cut slip ons. They're baffled.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts