Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
No..... front will need bearings or axle change and rear is an 8" rim on the 09. They are both very doable just need to mod some things. Rear has been done quite a bit but takes some modification to spacers, belt guard, new belt, minor notch in the caliper bracket on the swingarm. A couple other little things I can't remember right now. Search "240 mod" and you should find some answers.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No..... front will need bearings or axle change and rear is an 8" rim on the 09. They are both very doable just need to mod some things. Rear has been done quite a bit but takes some modification to spacers, belt guard, new belt, minor notch in the caliper bracket on the swingarm. A couple other little things I can't remember right now. Search "240 mod" and you should find some answers.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Thanks mate , yeah I’ll give it a miss . My bike is pretty much stock looking just thought about having a sets of rims on that didn’t’ catch the wind so much and these were free .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.