Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont really know what these are going for now (monster muscle wheels) i bought these about a year ago...i think payed $1200 with a new front tire...but i now have a brand new rear tire dunlop 250 i have only put 500 to 800 miles on these wheels and tires...i also got them powerder coated matte blk perfect condition...i just want to list them for a fare price... please help....

Attachments

·
Banned
4,421 Posts
wheels look nice, waiting for a price. by the way...why the hell did you upgrade, i mean down grade to a 250 duncrap when you could have gone with an AVON COBRA 250 for less money????

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wheels look nice, waiting for a price. by the way...why the hell did you upgrade, i mean down grade to a 250 duncrap when you could have gone with an AVON COBRA 250 for less money????

thats the problem i dont know what the worth...i want to be fare with the price...i wanted to get the metz 260 rear tire but the wanted $250 i got the dunlop from cycle gear brand new for $125.00 so i went that route...

·
Banned
4,421 Posts
wow 125.00 is a good price, i got my 250 cobra for 196.00 to the door. i use to run the 240 metz & this cobra 250 handles & wears better than the 240 metz, hands down. def. worth the money. o-well, good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow 125.00 is a good price, i got my 250 cobra for 196.00 to the door. i use to run the 240 metz & this cobra 250 handles & wears better than the 240 metz, hands down. def. worth the money. o-well, good luck with the sale.

so you think $1200 for wheels and tires are a fare price???? this was the price i was thinking?

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
pm sent.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
You are missing your bar end cap.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts