Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to purchase a Sprintex Gen-X supercharger, and have someone near Washington STATE install it-and hopefully tune my PCIII-but can't find a vendor. Please help if you can. (Would also like to read complete installation instructions.) Contact me directly at [email protected] or text 509-750-2645.

If I do install a 'charger, I will be removing (and selling) my Boss Noss "50-shot" nitrous kit (full disclosure-gained 34HP.) It has functioned beautifully, and I will walk you through the installation process.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Looking to purchase a Sprintex Gen-X supercharger, and have someone near Washington STATE install it-and hopefully tune my PCIII-but can't find a vendor. Please help if you can. (Would also like to read complete installation instructions.) Contact me directly at [email protected] or text 509-750-2645.

If I do install a 'charger, I will be removing (and selling) my Boss Noss "50-shot" nitrous kit (full disclosure-gained 34HP.) It has functioned beautifully, and I will walk you through the installation process.
I'm in WA state. If you can hang till the fall I might have something interesting for you to consider (and I'd be game to have you swing by the shop).

PM me if curious.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts